For 90-minutes, I will get to know your goals and work toward developing a clear step-by-step plan to meet them.
Whether you meet with me for 3 months
Or one year
I create an individualized program designed specifically to help you improve.
For 3-months we’ll tackle your communication issues. We’ll go through your job presentations. Webinars. Pitches. Speeches. And mock Interviews.
I’ll guide you through each obstacle and demonstrate professional public speaking.
You’ll try it. And try again. And again.
So WHEN you go into that boardroom, interview, Zoom call, you are prepared. Inside and Out!
Everyone notices that you no longer shrink in the midst of pressure.
You shine. You are radiant.
You are the leader you always knew yourself to be.
On-the-spot Coaching from a professional and Ivy League professor to correct pesky speaking habits including but not limited to:
• Quiet or Monotone Voice
• Under Enunciating
• Lack of Eye Contact
• Speaking Too Quickly
• Feeling Lost
And More Speaking Anxiety Symptoms
I have taught my diverse clients how to speak persuasively to reach their desired results.
• Learn how to compose, organize, and deliver your message
• Learn how to speak persuasively to engage your audience:
• Without sounding canned or feeling uncomfortable
• Without leaving behind your culture or identity
• Learn all aspects of public speech from composition and organization to the anxiety most of us feel when speaking in front of a group
• Prepare for a variety of different public speaking engagements from the informal such as a wedding speech to the large-scale speech such as a conference, a keynote address, or TedTalk
Would you like to gain confidence as a speaker? Do you have difficulty hearing different accents? Don't put the burden solely on your ELL staff. Create an inclusive environment where everyone can speak freely and be respected. Accent Appreciation offers transitional services for ELL staff. And inclusive listening training to hear multiple World Englishes.
• A thorough evaluation / report of your speech and listening skills
• An individualized plan to transform your ability to speak Standardized American English & listen for World Englishes
• A free textbook, lesson materials, and recordings of sessions
• Lessons on how to pronounce the phrases, vocabulary, and slang specific to your industry
• Lessons on the accent spectrum between your native language and American English to transition your accent
• 2 evaluations charting progress
• A 3-month certification celebrating your achievement to complete the course
• As a multicultural coach and long-term ELL teacher, I offer a culturally sensitive approach
As a coach and consultant, I’ll provide you with resources and tools to help you succeed including:
• Tailor made program including your own assignments and exercises, recorded sessions, and session notes
• You will leave with a one-of-a-kind textbook made just for you so you can return to the material for lifelong learning
• Mapping Goals
• Short-Term and Long-Term Planning
• Time Management
• Strategies To Level Up in your Career
• Breathing Techniques
• Vocal Practice
• Finding Your Unique Voice
• Natural Movement and Use of Hands
• Exercises for Stronger Stage or Screen Presence
• Thought Leadership
• Public Speaking Demonstrations
• Mock Interviews
• Critical Thinking
• How to Research
• Processes for Writing
• Critical Thinking
• Developing Scripts to Stand Up for Yourself
• Working Through Writing/Speaking Anxiety
• Learning to Love the Way Your Voice Sounds
• Holistic Coaching Tools to Help You
• Build better self-esteem and motivation with:
• Affirmations and visualizations
• Meditations catered to your needs and personality
• Self-care practices
• Life-work balance routines
• Gain clarity of mind for better focus and productivity at work
• Learn better conflict resolution and non-violent communication skills
As a communication team leader in cross-continental, East-West settings, I provide the resources and tools to help you communicate with yourself and with others including:
• Conflict resolution and Conflict Avoidance
• Learn how to communicate and negotiate with your diverse coworkers, supervisors, and clients
• Exercises to take stock of your gifts and assets as an expert in your field, including your culture
• Processes to work out negative self-talk
• Communicating within and Between Different Cultures
• Affirmations to support your growth and wellbeing
• Strategies and language to exercise your active voice at work:
• To deal once and for all with office bullies
• To make sure you can finish and say–“I’m Speaking.”
• To strut your cultural heritage and cultural pride
• Learn how to replay the most difficult communication conflicts at work to compartmentalize emotions and reach your goals
As a public speaking & critical theory professor I can support you to learn how to:
• Detect misinformation from reputable research
• Learn how to back up a claim
• Learn how to form a thesis and supporting points
• Learn deductive & inductive reasoning
• Use how to be persuasive using Logos, Ethos, and Pathos
• Practice and improve your critical thinking skills
• Learn ethics and how to express your core values
• Diverse and International forms of reason and argumentation
How difficult is it to be fired when you become the face of your company's brand? Very, very difficult!
Personal Brand Storytelling covers public speaking, but with a focus on your personality and storytelling capability:
• To learn how to tell your narrative to explain your company's origin story
• To explain your non-traditional path to an executive position
• To grow your personal brand by telling stories about your interests, expertise, and experiences to speak to future employers and target clientele
• The option to highlight your personal brand story to:
• Host tutorials and podcasts
• Create blogs and vlogs
• Interview and network with cutting-edge diverse professionals, intellectuals, activists, and artists
• To develop your personal brand by learning how to tell your story with emotion, the narrative arch, an active plot, and engaging characters
Join me for 3-months and learn how to Embody Your Speech with natural movements and hand gestures, speak with a confident and strong stage/screen presence, articulate your words clearly, and learn cultural storytelling and oral interpretation to deliver your lines with feeling and conviction. Learn how to tell your story combining both traditional and non-traditional methods.